SMOKE A BLUNT AND EAT HEALTHY FOODS WHEN YOU GET THE MUNCHIES THEN YOU WOULD GROW OUT OF IT LIKE MOST OF MY FAMILY HAS DONE FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS…..PURPLE HAZE IS WHAT I WOULD SAY GO FOR BUT I HAVE BEEN SMOKING SINCE I WAS LIKE 11 YEARS OLD AND IM 28 NOW…
DAMN HOMMIE….MY PRAYERS GOES OUT TO YA AN YA FAM….
Andre 3000′s mother, Sharon Benjamin-Hodo has passed away according to a representative for Andre 3000. Cause of death has not yet been confirmed or the exact date she was found. His mom was the founder of an organization for underprivileged children.
- “Homegoings” – A New Documentary Airing in June on PBS Will Explore the Beauty and Grace of African American Funerals (blackchristiannews.com)
- PBS’ ‘Homegoings’ Explores African American Funerals (blackamericaweb.com)
- Tears for rapper as hundreds mourn at emotional homegoing service (caribbean360.com)
- Andre 3000′s Mother Passes (celebnmusic247.com)
- Andre 3000′s Mother Found Dead! (station305.com)
- Andre 3000’s Mom Found Dead In Georgia Home (hiphopwired.com)
- R.I.P.: Andre 3000 Loses His Mom (getwritegossip.com)
- #RUMOR: Andre 3000 Mother Allegedly Found Dead In Her Home (soletschat.net)
- Andre 3000′s Mom Died While Sleeping (bossladycris.com)
- R.I.P. Sharon Benjamin-Hodo, Mother Of Outkast Rapper André 3000 Passes Away (bossip.com)
WELL HERE’S BREAKFAST
ILL HIT YALL WHEN IM DONE
- Goodmorning !! (evernnicoledorn.wordpress.com)
- Fun Breakfast (ablendx9.wordpress.com)
- Goodmorning! (lmsgettingthere.wordpress.com)
- Building a Healthier Breakfast with Soy Crumbles (weightloss.answers.com)
- Breakfast Bites: Western Omelette (southernfood.answers.com)
- Goodmorning from the Big Easy! (markgoesneworleans.wordpress.com)
- Legalization of Cannabis Leaves Open Windows for Black Market (reinventioninitiative.wordpress.com)
- The Latest Cannabis Discoveries That the Federal Government Doesn’t Want You to Know About | Alternet (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
- NSW considers cannabis for terminally ill (news.smh.com.au)
- Young Coventry man used father’s farm to dry a crop of cannabis worth more than £18k (coventrytelegraph.net)
- The Legal History of Cannabis (freedom.answers.com)
- There Is No Mistaking The Evidence, Cannabis Cures Cancer (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Medical Cannabis Treatment for Cancer and HIV/AIDS ? (guardianlv.com)
- Eight arrests in £350K cannabis find (bbc.co.uk)
- £70,000 drug dealer walks free from court saying he was stashing drugs for others in Hartlepool (hartlepoolmail.co.uk)
More than two-and-a-half years after separating, Courteney and David are officially divorced.
In October 2010, Courteney Cox, 48, and David Arquette, 41, surprised everyone when they announced that they were separating after more than 10 years of marriage. The couple waited until June 2012 to officially file for divorce.
Courteney Cox & David Arquette Officially Divorced
On May 28, an LA County Superior Court Judge entered a final judgement for the divorce, and officially ended the couple’s 12-year marriage.
The couple share an 8-year-old daughter, Coco. In the filing, they both requested joint legal and physical custody of their daughter.
Courteney Cox & David Arquette Relationship Timeline
Courteney and David first met in 1996 on the set of the movie Scream, and were married on June 12, 1999. In June 2004, the couple welcomed their first child together, Coco.
On October 11, 2010, Courteney and David announced they were separating. At the time, Courteney assured everyone that the separation was only temporary.
“I don’t know what will happen, but this is not like we’re getting divorced,” Courteney told TV Week. “This is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage. Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us.” She added, “Sometimes you just realize, ‘Wow, we actually have grown apart.’”
In June 2012, David took the next step by filing for divorce after nearly two years of separation.
Although the couple is now divorced, they’ve pledged to remain friends and raise their daughter together.